JOINING THE SUSTAINABLE FOOD LAB
Membership is open to companies and organizations committed to increasing sustainability in their businesses, that have the capacity to pursue sustainability goals, attend meetings, and share learning from projects. All members contribute time and money to the work of the Sustainable Food Lab.
As an SFL member you will be joining a potent and unique collaborative environment that connects you with the people, projects, and ideas you need for success in global markets increasingly focused on sustainability.
Food Lab members are global thought leaders from different sizes and kinds of organizations. Together, they identify priority areas and engage the diverse organizations needed to break new ground toward mainstream food system sustainability. This core group of members is critical to the effectiveness of the Lab and guides the work of SFL.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Complimentary registration for the Food Lab Annual Summit and a Learning Journey (2 slots for $20K members, 1 for all other members)
- Participation in a collaborative project at a reduced cost
- Discounted rates on professional services from the trusted and respected Food Lab staff team
- Opportunities to nominate colleagues for peer-to-peer leadership coaching groups
- High quality relationships with diverse and influential leaders from companies, civil society, and government
Annual Membership Costs
- $20K for companies with sales over $1 Billion
- $10K for smaller companies over $200 Million
- $5K for NGOs, research organizations, and companies < $200 Million
DOWNLOAD and share the Food Lab Membership Policy